Sunday, May 19, 2019

MEMORIAL CELEBRATION OF LATE SYLVIA NVENGU ACHANYI

By camlinknews
Mrs. SYLVIA NVENGU ACHANYI affectionately known as “Syl” was born in Mamfe, South West Region of Cameroon to Pa. James Achanyi Fontem and Mrs. Thecla Annaze Achanyi. She was the 4th of 7 children in the family and she left behind her a 15-year old daughter Annaze Achanyi. Silvia schooled in several places and developped entrepreneurial skills, which made her distinct as a motivated and brave woman of the- Reception at Achanyi Fontem’s Family Residence in Grand Hangar-Bonaberi Funeral celebration SINGING & DANCING by different meeting groups society as far as business is concerned. Before coming to Douala from Mamfe, she cared for her grand grand mother, Mammy Mafua Emenkeng Fotabong-ancheu for three good years. Mafua Emenkeng passed into transition at the age of 105 years. Due to the insecurity and health problems, she arrived Douala and joined the family, where she struggled survive to no avail, until she passed away at the LA QUINTINE HOSPITAL on Tuesday, 14th May 2019. Seasons will come, and seasons will go, but Silvia will forever remain in the Hearts of many. APPRECIATION The ACHANYI FONTEM Family wishes to use this opportunity to express their profound gratitude to the Almighty God who gave them a very loving and caring daughter, sister and wife. The Family thanks each and every one for the wonderful support, unending words of comfort and encouragement, courage and strength during this period of grief. The Family of ACHANYI FONTEM extends a message of 1.000 times “Thank You To All For Their Financial, Material and moral Support during the hard time of the loss of their daughter SATURDAY. 18th May 2019 08:00 - ARRIVAL OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS AND OTHERS AT THE BONASSAMA DISTRICT HOSPITAL FOR REMOVAL OF CORPSE 09:00 - REMOVAL OF CORPS FROM BONASSAMA MORTUARY 10:00 - Mass at St. Peter’s Parish in Grand Hangar - Bonaberi offered by Rev. Fr. Hilair - Blessing of the Corpse by Parish Priest, Rev. Fr. Hilair 11:00 - Laying of corpse at Ach anyi Fontem Family Home, Grand Hangar for short visitation by public - Carrying of corpse from Achanyi Fontem Family Resident to BONABRI Burial Ground (This is opposite St. Albrt Catholic Parish) 12:00 - Reception at Achanyi Fontem’s Family Residence in Bloc 5, Grand Hangar-Bonaberi, Douala City neighbourhood - Funeral celebration were full of SINGING & DANCING by different meeting groups https://youtu.be/t3FI4HwNqOQ https://youtu.be/dXSO6GNB3eA https://youtu.be/_yDgC7s1Tk8 https://youtu.be/Kwm91P3DmVQ https://youtu.be/XkgVnp0L6Ic

6 comments:

  1. The Family of ACHANYI FONTEM extends a message of 1.000 times “Thank You To All For Their Financial, Material and moral Support during the hard time of the loss of their daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should you honestly desire to be free from the chains of sicknesses, call or write Doctor white now on >: OO2349091844595 and email:- drwhitethehivhealer@gmail.com , I’m Aldrich Rexton from Canada. How indebted I’m to this man called Doctor WHITE for being an instrument to cure me from HIV/AIDS and my youngest sister from HEPATITIS respectively. He was introduced to him by a Brazilian doctor who have also benefited from his herbal viral cure 6years ago. He said to me “Doctor White is gifted, a man of few words and trusted. Call him and you will be glad you did” such words from a highly rated medical doctor prompted me to write him immediately out of curiosity. I told him about my sister and he opted to cure me before my sister this to him was to prove himself. He advised me on things to abstain from during the period of treatment and also go for a laboratory confirmation test after a stipulated time. I took the herbal cure as he prescribed and went for the test right there in the laboratory was my first day to have tears of joy and instantly i requested to purchase hepatitis cure for my kid sister which we tracked online and received in few days for this she takes me as her Idol after she’s cured, our joy is restored. I urged you to keep these contacts as life saving once being it herpes, Cancer, Depression or Diabetes. Save a life today and this will always bring you joy.
      Thanks, Aldrich Rexton

      Delete
    2. Truly nature can heal it all. I can conveniently say this because I have walked down that road, I have been between the devil and the deep blue sea, I have seen the bad and the ugly in trying to get my life fixed not withstanding how many times I failed i was still determined to get healing because I was young and had dependants. Physicians told me to learn to leave with itching, pains and burnings and continue to take my pills even when they make me depressed. I decided to exploit more by stuffing the internet and researches behold i read a great testimonies of Dr. White {DRWHITETHEHIVHEALER@GMAIL.COM} Published by a sincere survival on national daily. Being a herbalist with a big heart the man I will always call dad and savior, we discussed and he vowed to saved me provided I tell others about him after which he sent me the cure through courier to be used twice daily for 2weeks. My only difficulty was one of the medicines was pretty bitter but Don’t just give up hopes now, keep faith, this man is anointed by the most high to help end your HERPES, other VIRUSES and BACTERIAL infections. Email him today or Watsapp +2349091844595 and thank heaven thereafter. Go through the tunnel it promises to give light at the end. For further guidance write me on {phynmarcel15@gmail.com}

      Delete
    3. Truly nature can heal it all. I can conveniently say this because I have walked down that road, I have been between the devil and the deep blue sea, I have seen the bad and the ugly in trying to get my life fixed not withstanding how many times I failed i was still determined to get healing because I was young and had dependants. Physicians told me to learn to leave with itching, pains and burnings and continue to take my pills even when they make me depressed. I decided to exploit more by stuffing the internet and researches behold i read a great testimonies of Dr. White {DRWHITETHEHIVHEALER@GMAIL.COM} Published by a sincere survival on national daily. Being a herbalist with a big heart the man I will always call dad and savior, we discussed and he vowed to saved me provided I tell others about him after which he sent me the cure through courier to be used twice daily for 2weeks. My only difficulty was one of the medicines was pretty bitter but Don’t just give up hopes now, keep faith, this man is anointed by the most high to help end your HERPES, other VIRUSES and BACTERIAL infections. Email him today or Watsapp +2349091844595 and thank heaven thereafter. Go through the tunnel it promises to give light at the end. For further guidance write me on {phynmarcel15@gmail.com}

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with. He cure tthe following diseases below...1. Herpes 2. cancer 3. HIV / AIDS 4. hepatitis 5. Bring my ex back 6. Leprosy 7. SARS 8. Bubonic plague
    9. Cerebrovascular disease 10. Lower respiratory infections 11. Syphilis 12. Influenza A-H1N1 (swine flu) 13.Ischemic heart disease 14. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 15. Whooping cough 16. Perinatal complications 17. diarrhea 18 .. lung cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days.
    Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

    Email: investmoneyoilgas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete